Could Someone Give me Advice with Deploying Free5GC on Ubuntu 22.04

Hello there,

I am trying to deploy Free5GC on an Ubuntu 22.04 server and have run into some issues that I hope someone here might be able to help with.

To provide some context; I followed the installation guide on the Free5GC website step by step. I installed the necessary dependencies and executed the setup commands as outlined. Although; when I attempt to start the Free5GC services using the provided scripts; I encounter several errors related to service initialization.

The logs indicate that the service cannot connect to the PostgreSQL database. I verified that the database server is running and that the credentials in the configuration file are correct.

Some of the core Free5GC services fail to start; and the logs show errors related to missing configuration files or incorrect paths. I double checked the configuration files and paths but have not been able to resolve the issue.

There seems to be a problem with network configuration, as certain services cannot bind to the required ports. I have reviewed the network settings but am unsure if there is something I might be missing.

Also, I have gone through this post; https://forum.free5gc.org/t/tips-on-seting-up-a-real-5g-network-minitab/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. :innocent:

Hi,

Postgres? Are you sure you are installing free5GC?

Also, pleeeeeese please provide more log information. Appreciated.