Dose the latest version of free5GC supports FTUP?

Hello,

I’m wondering if I can change the FTUP feature flag or not, so that F-TEID would be allocated by the UP function.
In 3GPP TS 29.244 V15.10.0, it says there’s a function, but dose the latest version of free5GC supports it ?

3GPP TS 29.244 V15.10.0

F-TEID shall be allocated either by the CP function or the UP function. The support of F-TEID allocation by the CP function is mandatory. The support of F-TEID allocation by the UP function is optional. See clause 5.4 of 3GPP TS 23.214 [2].
The UP function shall set the FTUP feature flag in the UP Function Features IE if it supports F-TEID allocation in the UP function (see clause 8.2.25). If so, the CP function shall determine whether F-TEIDs are allocated by the CP function or the UP function based on network configuration. The same F-TEID allocation option shall be used by all the CP functions controlling a particular UP function. The UP function shall reject a request to establish a new PDR with a different F-TEID allocation option than the option used for already created PDRs (by the same or a different CP function), with the cause “Invalid F-TEID allocation option”.

I would appreciate it if you let me know.
Thank you for your help.

We don’t support it, and no plan for that.

If you like to implement that part then please let us know if you need any information from us regarding in this feature.

Hello @muthuramanecs03g,

Thank you for your answer.

I understood it isn’t supported and no plan.
I don’t think I’ll implement it right away, so I don’t need any information now.

I appreciate your help.