How solve this warning "You trusted all proxies, this is NOT safe" in free5gc project"

The mission is to Use WebConsole to Add an UE I am following these guidlines free5gc org , I am at the step 4. I enter the URL 192.168.56.101:5000 on broswer and I am getting “404 page not found” and the Warning You trusted all proxies, this is NOT safe…

When I go run server.go on wsl, I am getting this warning [GIN-debug] [WARNING] You trusted all proxies, this is NOT safe. We recommend you to set a value. I run free5gc through virtual box.

go run server.go

[GIN-debug] [WARNING] You trusted all proxies, this is NOT safe. We recommend you to set a value.
Please check gin package - github.com/gin-gonic/gin - Go Packages for details.
[GIN-debug] Listening and serving HTTP on :5000

Hi,

I get confused with your statement. You say that you started up WebConsole on WSL and ran free5GC on VirtualBox VM, right? And, your question is you are not able to connect to WebConsole through your browser? Also, where did you open the browser and enter the URL?

It would be helpful to restate your question along with your test environment.

ubuntu@free5gc:~/free5gc/NFs/upf$ mkdir build
ubuntu@free5gc:~/free5gc/NFs/upf$ cd build
ubuntu@free5gc:~/free5gc/NFs/upf/build$ cmake …
CMake Error: The source directory “/home/ubuntu/free5gc/NFs/upf” does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

can i make this solution " rm -rf upf and git clone --recursive https://github.com/free5gc/upf.git" ?? and after cmake … and make -j$(nproc)

Sorry for late reply. UPF of free5GC is implemented in Golang, so you should not build it using cmake. Please follow the user guide to build UPF.

Hi,
since there haven’t any replies from you, the admin decides to close this topic.
If you have any further questions about this topic, please message the admin or create another topic.
Thanks!

Admin