Looking for createdPDR IE(Local FTEID) in PFCP session establishment response

@free5GC Team,
I am new to 5GC system and recently started working on it. I have deployed a free5gc on kubernetes using helm i.e towards5gs-helm and all the components are up and running.

My requirement needs the FTEID to be present in PFCP session establishment response, but it is seen in PFCP session establishment request. As per the document I found that FTIED can be allocated by both CP and UP and it can be controlled by CH(CHOOSE) bit(Got this from Table 7.5.2.2-2: PDI IE within PFCP Session Establishment Request). So I am wondering, if there is any option available in free5gc to make the UP function allocate local FTEID instead of CP? or is it complex or need code update to achieve what I am looking? Could you please help me get some understanding on this . Thank you in advance for the help.

Hello, I don’t think there is an option to allocate a local FTEID on the UP, but you can refer to the mode of sending a PFCP session establishment request to the UPF in the SMF, and try to apply it to the UPF, thank you!