Multi smf dnn upf

Did anyone here simulated multi smf dnn upf given in user guide. I am getting errors in that. please help.

Hello @virendra, can you please provide the log information, the version of free5GC, the version of UERANSIM, and the installation environment? Thank you.

Hi @wilson30139 I am using free5gc 3.3.0 and UERANSIM 3.2.6 for simulation. and using VM for all this.

Hello @virendra, thank you for the quick reply. What is your problem in the video? The problem can be running free5GC, running UERANSIM, packet transmission, etc.

Unable to start upfs after configurations. If you are then Can we connect over meet or zoom to look into this.

Hello @virendra, I think you can try to execute sudo bin/upf under the free5GC directory. In addition, you can reter to this link. I think it should be helpful to you.

I tried same. but its giving upf cli run error.

Help to resolve

Hello @virendra, have you installed the gtp5g kernel module in the I-UPF, PSA-UPF1, and PSA-UPF2?
Link: https://github.com/free5gc/gtp5g

resolved this now getting error in UERANSIM

Hello @virendra. First, you terminate ./run.sh in the free5GC-CP and build/nr-gnb -c config/free5gc-gnb.yaml in the UERANSIM. Second, you try to execute ./run.sh in the free5GC-CP again. Then you execute build/nr-gnb -c config/free5gc-gnb.yaml in the UERANSIM. See if the problem can be solved.

Did it. still getting same error

Hello @virendra, you try to terminate:

• build nr-gnb -c config/free5gc-gnb.yaml in the UERANSIM
  • ./run.sh in the free5GC-CP
  • sudo bin/upf in the I-UPF, PSA-UPF1 and PSA-UPF2

Then you execute ./force_kill.sh in the free5GC-CP. You execute these commands again:

• sudo bin/upf in the I-UPF, PSA-UPF1 and PSA-UPF2
  • ./run.sh in the free5GC-CP
  • build nr-gnb -c config/free5gc-gnb.yaml in the UERANSIM

See if the problem can be solved.

tried but it didn’t solved problem. still getting same error

Hello @virendra, try it a few more times and see if the problem can be solved. If it really doesn’t solve in the end, I suggest you execute these commands:

• remove the gtp5g directory
  • git clone -b v0.8.2 https://github.com/free5gc/gtp5g.git
  • cd gtp5g
  • make
  • sudo make install

See if the problem can be solved.

Hi @virendra ,
since there haven’t been any replies from you, this topic is closed by admin.
If you have further questions about this topic, please create another topic or message the admin.
Thanks.

Admin