Network slicing using S-NSSAI

Hello. I’m currently experimenting with network slicing using free5GC (ver 3.0.4) and UERANSIM (ver 3.2.6).
For S-NSSAI in UE, the default is SST:1, SD:010203, but when I changed this to SST:1, SD:112233, an error occurred in free5GC as shown in the image.

I will share the log and pcap file.
drive-download-20230719T103901Z-001.zip (2.5 MB)
Also, the config file is set up like this.
config-20230719T103925Z-001.zip (8.3 KB)
If anyone knows how to resolve the above error or how to check how different slices are selected depending on the value of S-NSSAI, could you teach me?
I’m sorry for bothering you.

@ark ,Hello, I have reproduced your issue, and from the log file, it can be seen that the “querysmdata” action is attempting to access data in the subscriptionData.provisionedData.smData collection of MongoDB. The returned error indicates that the smdata with the filter={sst: 1, sd: 112233} cannot be found. However, from the web console, you can configure two SNSSAI, which should theoretically result in adding two data (document) entries in subscriptionData.provisionedData.smData. This clearly presents a contradiction.

Finally, I discovered a hardcoded issue in the file named **
free5gc/webconsole/frontend/src/pages/Subscribers/components/SubscriberModal.js between lines 275 and 279. At this location, the values were set as {sst: 1, sd:010203}, and by changing them to {sst:1, sd:112233,} the problem was resolved. As a result, the PDU session could be established successfully, and the UE side could also create the tunnel without any issues.

I strongly recommend upgrading to the latest version of free5gc (v3.3.0). In this version, the bug you encountered has been resolved. When adding subscription data using the web console, multiple inputted SNSSAI entries will be added to subscriptionData.provisionedData.smData.

BRs, Ben.

Dear Mr. Benhsu0723.
Thank you very much for your advice.
I am sorry to say that I could not implement your advice because I could not find the corresponding part of the js file in the webconsole that you pointed out.
However, after running test_mulitiUPF.sh, the problem was solved and the PDU session was established.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.