UE can't reach internet, UPF can't create PDR,QER,FAR

Hi Community,

Issue: The freegc-compose setup is creating PDU session but when data reached the UPF container they dropped by the gpt5g because the TEID is invalid.

Expected Behavior: UE can reach the internet.

Setup:

• Kernel: 6.0.0+
  • free5gc-compose: commit hash f726cdd2c80c18a4fcce33fcfcd007844d39e74d (recent)

Reproduce:

• Follow the readme in the repository. (pull images from dockerhub)
  • Add a device using the webconsole. (just changed the IMSI to match that of the uecfg.yaml)
  • The run the following command to start a UE
    docker exec -d ueransim sh -c "./nr-ue -c ./config/uecfg.yaml > devices.logs"

UPF logs:

SMF logs:

UERANSIM gnb1 logs:

UERANSIM UE logs: docker exec ueransim cat devices.logs

PING @ ueransim: docker exec -it ueransim ping -I uesimtun0 google.com -c 3 -W 2
ping_out
TCP dump @ UPF: docker exec -t upf tcpdump -i any -n

dmseg in VM:
dmseg

Thank you for your help.

PS:

  Hello @vanyingenzi, if it is convenient for you, can you please provide free5GC web console subscriber information and uecfg.yaml? Thank you. I want to know which version of kernel and gcc you are using. In addition, I think you can execute docker compose rm, docker compose up, and docker exec -d ueransim sh -c "./nr-ue -c ./config/uecfg.yaml > devices.logs" again. See if the problem is resolved.

Unfortunately I downgraded to 5.4 since it was working for me. Therefore can’t provide further information. Nevertheless thank you for your time.