Webconsole on Ubuntu 20.04LTS

Hi,

I am having a problem making the free5gc webconsole and wondered if you can offer some insight.
The version of node that comes with Ubuntu 20.04LTS is v10.19.0

I executed the commands leading up to this in STEP-3 on your URL: | free5GC

I am not sure how to upgrade node properly to fix this problem.

Thanks
Ed Colbert

=========================

free5gc@free5gc:~ cd free5gc free5gc@free5gc:~/free5gc make webconsole
Start building webconsole…
cd webconsole/frontend &&
yarn install &&
yarn build &&
rm -rf …/public &&
cp -R build …/public
yarn install v1.22.18
warning package-lock.json found. Your project contains lock files generated by tools other than Yarn. It is advised not to mix package managers in order to avoid resolution inconsistencies caused by unsynchronized lock files. To clear this warning, remove package-lock.json.
[1/4] Resolving packages…
[2/4] Fetching packages…
error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module. Expected version “>=12.0.0”. Got “10.19.0”
error Found incompatible module.
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/install for documentation about this command.
make: *** [Makefile:65: webconsole/bin/webconsole] Error 1

I was able to install nodejs manually with a tarball and modify the path so it chose it first. I’m not sure why I had to do this, though. Seems others must have used Ubuntu 20.04LTS

Yes, we must have used Ubuntu 20.04LTS in order to use every module, we need to build webconsole

and core network.

So, it’s better to use the suggested Ubuntu version.

The root cause is because of we forgot to update the yarn.lock file when merge the pull request.
We have already fixed the problem, please fetch the latest version and try again.

Thanks.