Failing selecting SN with multiple PLMN

I´m working on project that I need more than one PLMN per core and when I tried to add it, it didn´t have any issue, but when I run the project and when I tried to connect a UE with the second PLMN he doesn’t connect because of the HRES. After check with the wireshark I found that the error is when the project tries to get information about the UE it gives the wrong ServingNetwork. For example: I have 2 PLMN: 208;93 and 208;94, and the serving network respectively are 5G:mnc093;mcc203 and 5G:mnc094;mcc203, when I start the UE with PLMN=208;94 (second one in the config) in the wireshark the servingNetwork that the program is selecting is 5G:mnc093;mcc203 and it should be the other one.

Best reggards,
João Ferreira

Hi, @JoaoFerreira5. I have replied you another question in github of free5GC recently. It seems to be same question. If not, please provide me more log or infomation about your problem then I can help you.
another github issue

BRs, Ben

Hi, @BENHSU0723, it´s a different issue that I discover trying to accomplish a AMF shared with 2 PLMN support. So my amf.conf is, as you can see, in the file uploaded here. As you can see I have two PLMN configuration in the amf.conf and the error is when I try to run the program with UERANSIM and I use a UE with the second PLMN, in this case mnc:208 mcc:93 and it gives me a error of HREX seen in the print of the terminal. So I found that HREX have the “dnn” as a variable to calculate, so I went to the wireshark and intercept the packets between AUSF and NRF to check if there was a mistake, and when I check it I found that the dnn used is the one from the first PLMN as you can see in the print of wireshark. I don´t know if I am doing something wrong or if it´s a error from the code.

amfcfg.yaml (6.2 KB)